2020 ranking of the world's 50 most valuable apparel brands
The British brand evaluation agency "Brand Finance" (Brand Finance) released the "2020 World's 50 Most Valuable Apparel Brands" ranking (Brand Finance Apparel 50 2020). Sports brand Nike continued to rank first, luxury brand Gucci jumped to second place, and sports brand Adidas ranked third. Hong Kong jewelry brand Chow Tai Fook rose to 15th place, and Chinese sports brand Anta rose to 18th place.
The total value of the top 50 apparel brands on the list is US$300.8 billion. Among them, the total value of American brands is 92.7 billion US dollars, accounting for 30.8%; the total value of French brands is 70 billion US dollars, accounting for 23.3%; the total value of Italian brands is 33.8 billion US dollars, accounting for 11.2%; the total value of German brands is 21.7 billion US dollars, accounting for The total value of Spanish brands is USD 16.2 billion, accounting for 6.4%; the total value of Swiss brands is USD 15.6 billion, accounting for 5.2%.
The so-called apparel (apparel) refers to the general term for the items that decorate the human body. Including clothing, shoes, hats, socks, gloves, scarves, ties, bags, parasols, hair accessories, etc.
Brand value/annual growth rate of the ranking brand location
1. Nike (Nike) U.S. 34.792 billion U.S. dollars / +7.3% Nike
2. Gucci (Italy) USD 17.630 billion / +20.2% Kering Group
3. Adidas (Adidas) Germany 16.481 billion US dollars / -1.1% Adidas Group
4. Louis Vuitton (Louis Vuitton) France 16.479 billion US dollars / +21.4% LVMH Group
5. Cartier (Cartier) France 15.015 billion US dollars / +10.1% Richemont Group
6. Zara Spain USD 14.582 billion / -20.9% Inditex Group
7. H&M Sweden USD 13.86 billion/-12.7%
8. Chanel (Chanel), France, $13.705 billion
9.Uniqlo (Japan) 12.878 billion US dollars / +7.4% Fast Retailing Group
10.Hermes (France) 11.909 billion US dollars / +9.1%
11. Rolex (Rolex) Switzerland
12. Dior (Dior) France LVMH Group
13, Coach (Coach) American Tapestry Group
14.Tiffany & Co., USA
15. Chow Tai Fook (Chow Tai Fook) Hong Kong, China
16, Victoria's Secret (Victoria's Secret) U.S. L Brands Group